- Support is at the forefront of our services.
- Our ability to closely work with agencies
- The Director is a qualified Social Worker with vast experience of working with children and young persons.
- Our properties are family-friendly and decorated to a very high standard.
- The culture and tone within each home is that of homeliness, Nurture, warmth, friendliness, respect, caring and supportive.
- We pride ourselves in having knowledgeable and visionary leadership.
- We employ a good team of well-trained and skilled support workers.
Our support services aim to enhance the quality of life of young people who for whatever reason are unable to remain with their families or in foster care, or those coming from the prison system. Hannah-Grace supports young people to obtain independent living skills whilst under the care and support of experienced staff within an environment similar to that found in most family homes.
Hannah-Grace Care and Support is led by a Social Worker with over 12 years’ experience in front line Child Protection , and also has experience in adult social care. This experience is vital in meeting the requirements of our clients, understanding the expectations of social workers, as well as interpretation and application of the legislation and processes informing Child Protection; and also having a wider understanding of such pertinent issues as Child Sexual Exploitation, drug misuse, unaccompanied Asylum Seekers, attachment and trauma.