Support aims to enhance the quality of life of young people who for whatever reason are unable to remain with their families or in foster care, or those coming from the prison system. Hannah-Grace supports young people to obtain independent living skills whilst being cared for and supported by experienced staff within an environment identical to most family homes.
Hannah-Grace Care and Support is led and directed by a Social Worker with over 12 years’ experience in front line Child Protection Social Work, who also has experience with adult social care and working as a teacher. This experience is vital in understanding the expectations of social workers; understanding the needs and views of young people; knowledge, interpretation and application of the legislation and processes informing Child Protection; and also a wider understanding of topics such as Child Sexual Exploitation, drug misuse, unaccompanied Asylum Seekers; attachment; trauma etc.
What Makes Us Unique
- Support is the forefront of our services.
- Our ability to closely work with agencies
- The Director will be visible to the young people and will consult and work with the young people and provide valuable key working sessions and mentoring support as identified.
- Properties are decorated to a very high standard.
- The culture and tone within each home is that of homeliness; warmth, belongingness, respect care and support.
- Knowledgeable and visionary leadership.
- A good team of trained and skilled support workers.